Skip to main content

Compare Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote

Cek Price air conditioner Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote. Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner:








10,000 BTU's of cooling power








Cools up to
250 sq
ft.








Partial cools up to
400 sq
ft








2 fan speeds








2 cool settings








4-way air direction








Sleep and 24 hour
timer settings








Digital controls








Dehumidifier








Remote Control








Window Installation Kit included








Washable and Reusable
Filter








6' cord








1 year Warranty Parts and Labor

75

Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote

Check Latest Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote Price

Last Price I Have Check : 299.00

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire.

I have now been take Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote for days gone by almost 1 year. Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote wuth brand Global Air is the best Walmart US on the market.

Related Products Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote Which You Might Like

Review IcyBreeze Portable Air Conditioner & Cooler 12V Chill

IcyBreeze Portable Air Conditioner & Cooler 12V Chill
ICYB1002FeaturesA generous 38 quarts of cooler space for drinks &
iceThree-speed, high-powered fan keeps you cool12V Continuous Power Supply (standard car or boat receptacle) Directional flexi-hose blows the breeze exactly where you want itErgonomic handle and multiple lift points make transportation easyLarge wheels roll over a variety of terrainsCountry of Manufacture: United StatesMaterial: Styrofoam/Plastic/MetalHardware Material: Stainless SteelNumber of Items Included: 2 DimensionsOverall Product Weight: 21 lbsOverall Height - Top to Bottom: 23.5"Overall Width - Side to Side: 18.5"Overall Depth - Front to Back: 16.25"

Last Price I Have Check : 249.99

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote Price

Review For Portable Air Conditioner, Koldwave, 5WK14BEA1AAH0

Portable Air Conditioner, Koldwave, 5WK14BEA1AAH0
Portable Air Conditioner, Commercial/Industrial, Voltage 120, Cooling Method Water-Cooled, BtuH Cooling 12,200, BtuH Heating 14,000, Number of Cooling Speeds 2, Fan-Only Speeds 2, Control Type Electronic, Width 25 In, Depth 10-3/16 In, Height 31-1/2 In, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 1276 Watts, 11.6 Amps, Sound Level dBA 60, Supply CFM 410/328, Ambient Operating Range 70 to 113 Degrees F, NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15, Power Cord Length 6 ft
FeaturesDepth: 10-3/16"Height: 31-1/2"Includes: Electronic Touchpad with Digital Readout, Two Speed Fan, 4-way Adjustable Grilles, Stainless Steel Cabinet, 18" Quick-Connect Hose Kit, Condensate Pump, Water Regulating Valve, Heavy Duty Casters, Heat PumpItem: Portable Air ConditionerPhase: 1Width: 25"Control Type: ElectronicBtuH Cooling: 12,200BtuH Heating: 14,000Hz: 60NEMA Plug Configuration: 5-15Sound Level dBA: 60Voltage: 120Watts: 1276Number of Cooling Speeds: 2Environmental Applications: Commercial/IndustrialAmps: 11.6Fan-Only Speeds: 2Power Cord Length: 6 ft
Cooling Method: Water-CooledAmbient Operating Range: 70 to 113 Degrees FSupply CFM: 410/328

Last Price I Have Check : 3599.00

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote Price

Review For Villacera High Quality Air Conditioner Cover Square, Beige & Brown 34" x 34


Villacera is pleased to offer its quality Grill Cover for those that believe protecting an investment should not cost like an investment
These covers are very sturdy, will hold up to cold or hot weather, and will protect your air conditioner year after year
The Villacera Grill Cover features an elastic hem with a toggle and heavy-duty buckle, and side vents to let out moisture
The Villacera Grill Covers stand up to even the harshest weather, including rain, sleet or snow
Sturdy reinforced handles provide easy lifting and removal.

Last Price I Have Check : 18.88

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote Price

Review Duck Brand Indoor Air Conditioner Cover

Duck Brand Indoor Air Conditioner Cover
Duck Brand Indoor Air Conditioner Cover: Blocks drafts coming through indoor AC unitNo tools requiredFits AC units up to 20" high x 28" wideBlends in with home decorDurable fabricHome smart and earth friendlyBuilt-in draw string for secure closureIndoor AC cover for window-mounted AC unitsKeeps AC units protected during colder months

Last Price I Have Check : 12.86

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Global Air NPA1-10C 10,000-BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier and Remote Price

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic

Dimensions: 38.75H X 17W X 19D. > Last Price I Have Check : 444.99 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have now been bought Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic for the past almost 1 year. Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic wuth brand NA could be the best Quill.com in the world. Related Products Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic Which You Might Like Review For Decor Walther - DW 80 Bathroom Stool - Acrylic White Relax in the shower with this bathroom stool from Decor Walther Crafted from acrylic with a highly polished surface, it is ergonomically shaped and perfect for in the shower or beside the pool Key features: * Shower stool * Material: acrylic * Dimensions: H46xW40xD30cm * White shower stool with a highly polished surface * More accessories available from Deco...

Review LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear

Add contemporary flair to your bar with acrylic and chrome Sturdy acrylic seat and chrome stem - sit with confidence Features a hydraulic lift in order to accommodate most tables or counters 360degrees swivel with adjustable footrest for comfortable positioning Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear is one of many available through Office Depot Made by LumiSource. > Last Price I Have Check : 255.56 Last Sale I Have Check : 114.99 Last Discount I Have Check : 55 The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been bought LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear wuth brand LumiSource may be the best Office Depot on the market. Related Products LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x...

Review Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear

Baxton Studio Lia Set of 2 Modern Design Acrylic Stool - Clear Color: Clear. > Last Price I Have Check : 151.26 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been take Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear wuth brand NPG RECORDS is the best Kmart on the market. Related Products Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear Which You Might Like Review For Lars Acrylic and Cowhide Stool This little gem will leave you breathless Featuring laser cut lucite legs and a luxe calf hair seat with leather trim, there just aren't words to describe how chic, unique and special this decorative stool is Place it in the corner of a room or pair two at the foot of a bed Ooh's and aah's will follow Colors: Grey Cowhide L...