Skip to main content

Cek Price Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater

pure review air conditioner Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater. Soleus Air 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater: For rooms 351 to 550 sq
ft
LCD remote controlEasy-roll casters3 fan speeds: low, medium and highAuto mode for an automatic and customized cooling experienceSleep mode helps save energy by gradually raising the set temperature throughout the night24-hour timerEasily wash and reuse the filtersRemove up to 60 pints of moisture every 24 hoursPortable A/C, heater, fan and dehumidifierModel# PH5-13R-32DDB

39

Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater

Check Latest Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater Price

Last Price I Have Check : 449.30

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire.

I have now been take Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater for days gone by almost 1 year. Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater wuth brand Soleus Air could be the best Walmart US on the market.

Related Products Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater Which You Might Like

Review Alvin 41R RapidDesign Heating and Air Conditioning Template

Alvin 41R RapidDesign Heating and Air Conditioning Template
Contains commonly used symbols for heat and air conditioning applications- Size: 5" x 7" x-030"- Satisfaction ensured- SKU: ALV5441

Last Price I Have Check : 16.20

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater Price

Review For Arctic King WPPD-12HR5 12,000-BTU Room Portable Air Conditioner with Supplemental 11,000 BTU Heat Pump and Remote Control, White

Arctic King WPPD-12HR5 12,000-BTU Room Portable Air Conditioner with Supplemental 11,000 BTU Heat Pump and Remote Control, White
Arctic King 12,000 BTU Room Portable Air Conditioner with Supplemental 11,000 BTU Heat Pump and Remote Control, White: Arctic King portable air conditioner with supplemental 11000 BTU heat pump cools rooms up to 550 sq ftEco-friendly, r410a refrigerantAuto restartWashable filterFlexible installation kitNo bucket designSelf-diagnosis and auto-protection functionSleep modeTimer3-speed fan115VDimensions: 15.60"L x 18.40"W x 30.10"H1-year warrantyModel# WPPD-12HR5

Last Price I Have Check : 349.00

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater Price

Review Arctic King WPPD-12CR5 12,000-BTU Cool Only Room Portable Air Conditioner, White

Arctic King WPPD-12CR5 12,000-BTU Cool Only Room Portable Air Conditioner, White
Arctic King 12,000 BTU Cool Only Room Portable Air Conditioner, White: Cools rooms up to 550 sq ftEco-friendly room conditioner with r410a refrigerantAuto restartWashable filterFlexible installation kitNo bucket designSelf-diagnosis and auto-protection functionSleep modeTimer3-speed fan115VDimensions: 15.60"L x 18.40"W x 30.10"H1-year warrantyModel# WPPD-12CR5

Last Price I Have Check : 355.23

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater Price

Review Amana APN12J 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Unit AC w/Window Kit Powerful

Amana APN12J 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Unit AC w/Window Kit Powerful
Brand new Amana APN12J 12,000 BTU Portable Electric Portable Air Conditioner- Can be set to automatically turn on or off at any desired time within 24 hours- Comes with 3 cool settings and 3 fan settings to keep you comfortable in various conditions- Features electronic thermostat control to ensure optimal performance- Has an EasyView blue digital LCD display for user-friendly operation- Removes moisture from the air while it's cooling, to make you even more comfortable- Specifications- Application: Provides cooling and removes excess moisture from indoor air- Type: Portable Air Conditioner- Coverage Area: 450 square feet- Voltage: 115 volts- Heater: No- Watts: 1200 watts- Amps: 10.8 amps- Frequency: 60 Hz- Cooling Capacity: 12000 BTUs- Certifications: UL- Heat Pump: No- Number of Fan Speeds: 3- Programmable Timer: Yes- Timer Length: 24-hour- Refrigerant Type: R-410A- Recommended Room Size: 351-450- Hose Type: Single- Auto-Evaporative System: Yes- Fan Only Option: Yes- Adjustable Air Louvers: No- Automatic Air Louvers: No- Automatic Restart: No- Air Filter: Yes- Built-In Air Purification System: No- Display Type: LCD- Exhaust Hose Length: 6.0 Feet- Designed for Commercial Use: No- Window Kit: Yes- Product Dimensions: 37.5 X 17.5 by 18
(Box dems) - Product Weight: 68 lbs- Product Color: Silver/Black- Product Condition: Brand New- Part Number: APN12J- Warranty: One year manufacturer Warranty

Last Price I Have Check : 399.99

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Soleus Air PH5-13R-32DDB 13,000-BTU Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner and Heater Price

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic

Dimensions: 38.75H X 17W X 19D. > Last Price I Have Check : 444.99 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have now been bought Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic for the past almost 1 year. Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic wuth brand NA could be the best Quill.com in the world. Related Products Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic Which You Might Like Review For Decor Walther - DW 80 Bathroom Stool - Acrylic White Relax in the shower with this bathroom stool from Decor Walther Crafted from acrylic with a highly polished surface, it is ergonomically shaped and perfect for in the shower or beside the pool Key features: * Shower stool * Material: acrylic * Dimensions: H46xW40xD30cm * White shower stool with a highly polished surface * More accessories available from Deco...

Review LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear

Add contemporary flair to your bar with acrylic and chrome Sturdy acrylic seat and chrome stem - sit with confidence Features a hydraulic lift in order to accommodate most tables or counters 360degrees swivel with adjustable footrest for comfortable positioning Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear is one of many available through Office Depot Made by LumiSource. > Last Price I Have Check : 255.56 Last Sale I Have Check : 114.99 Last Discount I Have Check : 55 The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been bought LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear wuth brand LumiSource may be the best Office Depot on the market. Related Products LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x...

Review Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear

Baxton Studio Lia Set of 2 Modern Design Acrylic Stool - Clear Color: Clear. > Last Price I Have Check : 151.26 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been take Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear wuth brand NPG RECORDS is the best Kmart on the market. Related Products Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear Which You Might Like Review For Lars Acrylic and Cowhide Stool This little gem will leave you breathless Featuring laser cut lucite legs and a luxe calf hair seat with leather trim, there just aren't words to describe how chic, unique and special this decorative stool is Place it in the corner of a room or pair two at the foot of a bed Ooh's and aah's will follow Colors: Grey Cowhide L...