Skip to main content

Cek Price Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11

Compare air conditioner Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11. Portable Air Conditioner, Commercial/Industrial, Voltage 120, Cooling Method Air-Cooled, BtuH Cooling 11,000, Number of Cooling Speeds 2, Fan-Only Speeds 2, Control Type Electronic, Width 16-1/2 In, Depth 19 In, Height 37 In, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 1300 Watts, 10.5 Amps, Max
Supply Hose Length 30 ft, Max
Exhaust Hose Length 25 ft, Sound Level dBA 60, Exhaust CFM 283, Supply CFM 195, Ambient Operating Range 72 to 113 Degrees F, Condensate Tank Capacity 1.32 gal, NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15FeaturesDepth: 19"Height: 37"Item: Portable Air ConditionerPhase: 1Width: 16-1/2"Control Type: ElectronicBtuH Cooling: 11,000Hz: 60NEMA Plug Configuration: 5-15Sound Level dBA: 60Voltage: 120Watts: 1300Standards: cETLusNumber of Cooling Speeds: 2Environmental Applications: Commercial/IndustrialAmps: 10.5Fan-Only Speeds: 2Power Cord Length: 6 ft
Cooling Method: Air-CooledAmbient Operating Range: 72 to 113 Degrees FCondensate Tank Capacity: 1.32 gal
Max
Supply Hose Length: 30 ft
Max
Exhaust Hose Length: 25 ft
Exhaust CFM: 283Supply CFM: 195

40

Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11

Check Latest Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11 Price

Last Price I Have Check : 1420.77

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire.

I have now been take Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11 for the past almost 1 year. Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11 wuth brand VALUE BRAND is the best Walmart US on the market.

Related Products Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11 Which You Might Like

Review LG Electronics LW1014-RB 10,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner, 115V with Remote, Factory-Reconditioned

LG Electronics LW1014-RB 10,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner, 115V with Remote, Factory-Reconditioned
Refurbished LG 10,000 BTU Window Air Conditioner, 115V with Remote: 10,000 BTU air conditioner for window-mounted installationUses standard 115V electrical outletCools a room up to 450 sq
ft
Dehumidification up to 3 pints per hourGold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so the unit lasts longerFull-function remote controls unit from across the roomThermistor thermostat maintains the selected temperature3 cooling speeds / 3 fan speeds for more cooling flexibility24-hour on/off timer cools on your scheduleEnergy saver function conserves energy and saves you moneyAuto restart saves your settings when the power goes out4-way air deflection directs cool air where you want itSlide-out, easy-clean mesh filter with "clean filter" alertEasy to use installation kit included

Last Price I Have Check : 247.58

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11 Price

Review National Brand Alternative 505123 Air Conditioner Line Set. 35 inch X 1. 12 inch

National Brand Alternative 505123 Air Conditioner Line Set. 35 inch X 1. 12 inch
For Quick, Easy Installation Of Split-System A/C Systems- 3/8" Insulation- Refrigeration Tubing- Nitrogen Charged and Sealed- Includes Length Of Suction Line and Liquid Line SKU: HMREX19883

Last Price I Have Check : 278.69

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11 Price

Review IcyBreeze Portable Air Conditioner & Cooler Blizzard

IcyBreeze Portable Air Conditioner & Cooler Blizzard
ICYB1003FeaturesA generous 38 quarts of cooler space for drinks &
iceThree-speed, high-powered fan keeps you cool12-Volt rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours on lowest fan speedDirectional flexi-hose blows the breeze exactly where you want itErgonomic handle and multiple lift points make transportation easyLarge wheels roll over a variety of terrainsCountry of Manufacture: United StatesMaterial: Styrofoam/Plastic/MetalHardware Material: Stainless SteelNumber of Items Included: 4 DimensionsOverall Product Weight: 21 lbsOverall Height - Top to Bottom: 23.5"Overall Width - Side to Side: 18.5"Overall Depth - Front to Back: 16.25"

Last Price I Have Check : 395.99

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11 Price

Review For National Brand Alternative 505112 Air Conditioner Line Set. 35 inch X. 25 inch

National Brand Alternative 505112 Air Conditioner Line Set. 35 inch X. 25 inch
For Quick, Easy Installation Of Split-System A/C Systems- 3/8" Insulation- Refrigeration Tubing- Nitrogen Charged and Sealed- Includes Length Of Suction Line and Liquid Line SKU: HMREX17914

Last Price I Have Check : 114.08

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Portable Air Conditioner, HSC-11 Price

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic

Dimensions: 38.75H X 17W X 19D. > Last Price I Have Check : 444.99 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have now been bought Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic for the past almost 1 year. Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic wuth brand NA could be the best Quill.com in the world. Related Products Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic Which You Might Like Review For Decor Walther - DW 80 Bathroom Stool - Acrylic White Relax in the shower with this bathroom stool from Decor Walther Crafted from acrylic with a highly polished surface, it is ergonomically shaped and perfect for in the shower or beside the pool Key features: * Shower stool * Material: acrylic * Dimensions: H46xW40xD30cm * White shower stool with a highly polished surface * More accessories available from Deco...

Review LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear

Add contemporary flair to your bar with acrylic and chrome Sturdy acrylic seat and chrome stem - sit with confidence Features a hydraulic lift in order to accommodate most tables or counters 360degrees swivel with adjustable footrest for comfortable positioning Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear is one of many available through Office Depot Made by LumiSource. > Last Price I Have Check : 255.56 Last Sale I Have Check : 114.99 Last Discount I Have Check : 55 The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been bought LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear wuth brand LumiSource may be the best Office Depot on the market. Related Products LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x...

Review Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear

Baxton Studio Lia Set of 2 Modern Design Acrylic Stool - Clear Color: Clear. > Last Price I Have Check : 151.26 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been take Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear wuth brand NPG RECORDS is the best Kmart on the market. Related Products Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear Which You Might Like Review For Lars Acrylic and Cowhide Stool This little gem will leave you breathless Featuring laser cut lucite legs and a luxe calf hair seat with leather trim, there just aren't words to describe how chic, unique and special this decorative stool is Place it in the corner of a room or pair two at the foot of a bed Ooh's and aah's will follow Colors: Grey Cowhide L...