Skip to main content

Review TC20K (203) 20" Long Air Conditioner Part Temperature Sensor for Haier Philco

best buy air conditioner TC20K (203) 20" Long Air Conditioner Part Temperature Sensor for Haier Philco. This product mainly uses in the air conditioner as temperature sensor surveying the temperature, has the reaction rate to be quick, characteristics and so on stable property
This TC20K (203) head Temperature Sensor is perfect for Haier, Philco Air Conditioner
This is the non-OEM product.

92

Check Latest TC20K (203) 20

Last Price I Have Check : 5.95

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire.

I have already been take TC20K (203) 20" Long Air Conditioner Part Temperature Sensor for Haier Philco for days gone by almost 1 year. TC20K (203) 20" Long Air Conditioner Part Temperature Sensor for Haier Philco wuth brand Unique Bargains is the best Walmart US in the world.

Related Products TC20K (203) 20" Long Air Conditioner Part Temperature Sensor for Haier Philco Which You Might Like

Review For KOLDWAVE 5WK07BEA1AAH0 Portable Air Conditioner,7000Btuh,115V

KOLDWAVE 5WK07BEA1AAH0 Portable Air Conditioner,7000Btuh,115V
Portable Air Conditioner, Commercial/Industrial, Voltage 120, Cooling Method Water-Cooled, BtuH Cooling 7000, BtuH Heating 7800, Number of Cooling Speeds 2, Fan-Only Speeds 2, Control Type Electronic, Width 22-3/8 In, Depth 12 In, Height 17-5/8 In, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 1029 Watts, 9.2 Amps, Sound Level dBA 60, Supply CFM 250/215, Ambient Operating Range 70 to 113 Degrees F, NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15, Power Cord Length 6 ft
FeaturesDepth: 12"Height: 17-5/8"Includes: Electronic Touchpad with Digital Readout, Two Speed Fan, 4-way Adjustable Grilles, Stainless Steel Cabinet, 18" Quick-Connect Hose Kit, Condensate Pump, Water Regulating Valve, Heat PumpItem: Portable Air ConditionerPhase: 1Width: 22-3/8"Control Type: ElectronicBtuH Cooling: 7000BtuH Heating: 7800Hz: 60NEMA Plug Configuration: 5-15Sound Level dBA: 60Voltage: 120Watts: 1029Number of Cooling Speeds: 2Environmental Applications: Commercial/IndustrialAmps: 9.2Fan-Only Speeds: 2Power Cord Length: 6 ft
Cooling Method: Water-CooledAmbient Operating Range: 70 to 113 Degrees FSupply CFM: 250/215

Last Price I Have Check : 3654.00

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest TC20K (203) 20

Review For Air Conditioner Parts Single Spring 30mm Inner Dia Seal

Air Conditioner Parts Single Spring 30mm Inner Dia Seal
Double face, single spring, rubber bellows structure, easy installation
Used widely in auto-cooling pumps, mixers, air condition stystem and other rotating equipments.

Last Price I Have Check : 10.89

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest TC20K (203) 20

Review Air Conditioner Parts Single Spring 30mm Inner Dia Seal

Air Conditioner Parts Single Spring 30mm Inner Dia Seal
Double face, single spring, rubber bellows structure, easy installation
Used widely in auto-cooling pumps, mixers, air condition stystem and other rotating equipments.

Last Price I Have Check : 10.89

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest TC20K (203) 20

Review Battery Operation Remote Control for Haier Hisense Sanyo Air Conditioner

Battery Operation Remote Control for Haier Hisense Sanyo Air Conditioner
Battery Operation Remote Control for Haier Hisense Sanyo Air ConditionerFeatures multi-functions, allow you set up your Air Conditioner easily
It is compatible with most major brands
Perfect replacement for your broken original remote controller
Compatible with: Sharp, Panasonic, Hitachi, Sanyo, Tobo, Hisense, Haier, Gree, AUX, Galanz, Chigo, etc
This is a Non-OEM product
Specification: Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries (not included) Size (Approx.) : 15 x 5.5 x 2cm/ 5.9" x 2.2" x 0.78" (L*W*T) Main Color: GrayWeight: 77gPackage Content: 1 x Air Conditioner Remote Control (Non-OEM) ,1 x User Manual

Last Price I Have Check : 9.47

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest TC20K (203) 20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic

Dimensions: 38.75H X 17W X 19D. > Last Price I Have Check : 444.99 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have now been bought Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic for the past almost 1 year. Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic wuth brand NA could be the best Quill.com in the world. Related Products Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic Which You Might Like Review For Decor Walther - DW 80 Bathroom Stool - Acrylic White Relax in the shower with this bathroom stool from Decor Walther Crafted from acrylic with a highly polished surface, it is ergonomically shaped and perfect for in the shower or beside the pool Key features: * Shower stool * Material: acrylic * Dimensions: H46xW40xD30cm * White shower stool with a highly polished surface * More accessories available from Deco...

Review LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear

Add contemporary flair to your bar with acrylic and chrome Sturdy acrylic seat and chrome stem - sit with confidence Features a hydraulic lift in order to accommodate most tables or counters 360degrees swivel with adjustable footrest for comfortable positioning Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear is one of many available through Office Depot Made by LumiSource. > Last Price I Have Check : 255.56 Last Sale I Have Check : 114.99 Last Discount I Have Check : 55 The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been bought LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear wuth brand LumiSource may be the best Office Depot on the market. Related Products LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x...

Review Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear

Baxton Studio Lia Set of 2 Modern Design Acrylic Stool - Clear Color: Clear. > Last Price I Have Check : 151.26 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been take Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear wuth brand NPG RECORDS is the best Kmart on the market. Related Products Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear Which You Might Like Review For Lars Acrylic and Cowhide Stool This little gem will leave you breathless Featuring laser cut lucite legs and a luxe calf hair seat with leather trim, there just aren't words to describe how chic, unique and special this decorative stool is Place it in the corner of a room or pair two at the foot of a bed Ooh's and aah's will follow Colors: Grey Cowhide L...