Skip to main content

Compare Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner

price of air conditioner Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner. Cooling capacity 9000- EER 11-4/11-4- Voltage 230/208- Amps 4-2/4-2- Moisture removal (Pt/Hr) 2-2- CFM (high/low) 290- Weight 112- 410A refrigerant- DigiSmart control board technologies to maximize your energy saving capability- New Tangential indoor fan for Ultra-quiet fan operation- New pullout filters for easy cleaning- New 7-button touch pad design for best and easiest guest operation ever- New easy to clean condenser coil with removable shroud- Room freeze protection- Fits industry standard 42"W x 16"H sleeve- 3-5KW electric heat- 20 Amp (6-20P) plug- The Amana brand DigiSmart PTAC with antenna, combined with the self-installable, wireless Thermostat and Occupancy Sensor give the property owner complete control over the equipment settings and can reduce PTAC energy usage by 35% OR MORE SKU: HMREX21111

23

Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner

Check Latest Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner Price

Last Price I Have Check : 741.33

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire.

I have been bought Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner for days gone by almost 1 year. Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner wuth brand Amana may be the best Walmart US in the world.

Related Products Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner Which You Might Like

Review Arctic King WPPD-12HR5 12,000-BTU Room Portable Air Conditioner with Supplemental 11,000 BTU Heat Pump and Remote Control, White

Arctic King WPPD-12HR5 12,000-BTU Room Portable Air Conditioner with Supplemental 11,000 BTU Heat Pump and Remote Control, White
Arctic King 12,000 BTU Room Portable Air Conditioner with Supplemental 11,000 BTU Heat Pump and Remote Control, White: Arctic King portable air conditioner with supplemental 11000 BTU heat pump cools rooms up to 550 sq ftEco-friendly, r410a refrigerantAuto restartWashable filterFlexible installation kitNo bucket designSelf-diagnosis and auto-protection functionSleep modeTimer3-speed fan115VDimensions: 15.60"L x 18.40"W x 30.10"H1-year warrantyModel# WPPD-12HR5

Last Price I Have Check : 349.00

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner Price

Review National Brand Alternative 505114 Air Conditioner Line Set. 35 inch X. 25 inch

National Brand Alternative 505114 Air Conditioner Line Set. 35 inch X. 25 inch
For Quick, Easy Installation Of Split-System A/C Systems- 3/8" Insulation- Refrigeration Tubing- Nitrogen Charged and Sealed- Includes Length Of Suction Line and Liquid Line SKU: HMREX18718

Last Price I Have Check : 144.45

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner Price

Review For Battery Operation Remote Control for Haier Hisense Sanyo Air Conditioner

Battery Operation Remote Control for Haier Hisense Sanyo Air Conditioner
Battery Operation Remote Control for Haier Hisense Sanyo Air ConditionerFeatures multi-functions, allow you set up your Air Conditioner easily
It is compatible with most major brands
Perfect replacement for your broken original remote controller
Compatible with: Sharp, Panasonic, Hitachi, Sanyo, Tobo, Hisense, Haier, Gree, AUX, Galanz, Chigo, etc
This is a Non-OEM product
Specification: Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries (not included) Size (Approx.) : 15 x 5.5 x 2cm/ 5.9" x 2.2" x 0.78" (L*W*T) Main Color: GrayWeight: 77gPackage Content: 1 x Air Conditioner Remote Control (Non-OEM) ,1 x User Manual

Last Price I Have Check : 9.47

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner Price

Review For White Plastic Air Conditioner Remote Control Controller K-100SP

White Plastic Air Conditioner Remote Control Controller K-100SP
White Plastic Air Conditioner Remote Control Controller K-100SPFeatures multi-functions, allow you set up your Air Conditioner easily
It is compatible with most major brands
Perfect replacement for your broken original remote controller
Comfortable handle feel, convenient to use
Stylish and elegant design
Specification: Package Content: 1 x Air Conditioner Remote ControlProduct Name: Air Conditioner Remote ControlTotal Size: 13 x 5 x 1.7cm/5" x 2" x 0.7" (L*W*T) Model: K-100SPNet Weight: 65gPower Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries (not included) Transmitting Distance: Approx 810 meters

Last Price I Have Check : 12.72

Last Sale I Have Check :

Last Discount I Have Check :

Check Latest Amana 497150 Amana Ptac 9,000 Btu Air Conditioner Price

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic

Dimensions: 38.75H X 17W X 19D. > Last Price I Have Check : 444.99 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have now been bought Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic for the past almost 1 year. Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic wuth brand NA could be the best Quill.com in the world. Related Products Wildon Home 38.75'' Bar Stool (Set of 2) ; Smoke Acrylic Which You Might Like Review For Decor Walther - DW 80 Bathroom Stool - Acrylic White Relax in the shower with this bathroom stool from Decor Walther Crafted from acrylic with a highly polished surface, it is ergonomically shaped and perfect for in the shower or beside the pool Key features: * Shower stool * Material: acrylic * Dimensions: H46xW40xD30cm * White shower stool with a highly polished surface * More accessories available from Deco...

Review LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear

Add contemporary flair to your bar with acrylic and chrome Sturdy acrylic seat and chrome stem - sit with confidence Features a hydraulic lift in order to accommodate most tables or counters 360degrees swivel with adjustable footrest for comfortable positioning Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear is one of many available through Office Depot Made by LumiSource. > Last Price I Have Check : 255.56 Last Sale I Have Check : 114.99 Last Discount I Have Check : 55 The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been bought LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x 16in.W x 16in.D, Chrome/Clear wuth brand LumiSource may be the best Office Depot on the market. Related Products LumiSource Venti Acrylic Bar Stool, 38in.H x...

Review Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear

Baxton Studio Lia Set of 2 Modern Design Acrylic Stool - Clear Color: Clear. > Last Price I Have Check : 151.26 Last Sale I Have Check : Last Discount I Have Check : The discount price may not apply when you buy at this time, because the discount I got could have been expire. I have already been take Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear for days gone by almost 1 year. Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear wuth brand NPG RECORDS is the best Kmart on the market. Related Products Baxton Studio Lia Modern Design Acrylic Stool Set of 2 - Clear Which You Might Like Review For Lars Acrylic and Cowhide Stool This little gem will leave you breathless Featuring laser cut lucite legs and a luxe calf hair seat with leather trim, there just aren't words to describe how chic, unique and special this decorative stool is Place it in the corner of a room or pair two at the foot of a bed Ooh's and aah's will follow Colors: Grey Cowhide L...